My Reviews

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Bout of Books 9.0!

So, I'm doing the Bout of Books 9.0 read-a-thon! It's from January 6th-14th! You can follow me on my twitter, @EllyBellyBooks or my instagram, bookishnessandcoffee where I'll be posting pictures and talking about what I'm reading and how I'm doing!

If you don't know what Bout of Books is, here you go:

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 6th and runs through Sunday, January 12th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 9.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

This read-a-thon starts at 12:01am which is in 7 hours for me! I have school all week so I don't know how much I'll be able to read but here are the books I plan to read:

Finish reading: The Selection by Kiera Cass


Start & finish reading: Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay 
                                    Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
                                    Eve by Anna Carey 
                                    Once by Anna Carey


If I still have time and I've read all those books, because they are all relatively short, I'll start reading Defiance by C.J Redwine

No comments:

Post a Comment