My Reviews

Friday, June 20, 2014

Apollyon (Covenant #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Fate isn’t something to mess with… and now, neither is Alex.

Alex has always feared two things: losing herself in the Awakening and being placed on the Elixir. But love has always been stronger than Fate, and Aiden St. Delphi is willing to make war on the gods—and Alex herself—to bring her back.

The gods have killed thousands and could destroy entire cities in their quest to stop Seth from taking Alex’s power and becoming the all-powerful God Killer. But breaking Alex’s connection to Seth isn’t the only problem. There are a few pesky little loopholes in the whole “an Apollyon can’t be killed” theory, and the only person who might know how to stop the destruction has been dead for centuries.

Finding their way past the barriers that guard the Underworld, searching for one soul among countless millions, and then somehow returning will be hard enough. Alex might be able to keep Seth from becoming the God Killer… or she might become the God Killer herself.



My Thoughts: *Might contain spoilers from previous books in this series*


Holy crap. This series honestly just keeps getting better and better with every book I read! This book was so amazing, I could not stop reading it! My love for this series has grown so much and it's now one of my all time favorites.

Somehow, Alex got even more awesome in this book. I seriously love Alex, she's one of my favorite characters. She's so kick-ass, strong and just awesome! She's so snarky and hilarious. I love reading her story. In this book we also get a lot more Aiden and Alex scenes, which I loved. Alex and Aiden are one of my favorite book couples, I love them together.

This book had a lot of kick-ass moments. We got to see Alex fighting for her life and for the life of all Pures and Half-Bloods. She's got the gods and pures both trying to kill her and her friends. It was amazing to see how much growth Alex has gone through and how much she's changed as a character. She's really grown and matured, but she's still snarky and kickass at the same time. 

I can't say much without spoilers, but overall this book was f'n awesome! I loved every single second of it and have loved every single second of this series! I recommend this to anyone who loves YA books with an awesome plot, kick ass character and hilarious dialogue! 

Rating: 5/5 Stars!



No comments:

Post a Comment