My Reviews

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

24 Hour Read-a-thon!





This Saturday, April 26th, I will be participating in Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon! Unfortunately, I don't know how much I'll actually be able to read because the read-a-thon is on my little brother's birthday, but I'm hoping to get 2-3 books read! Here's the books on my TBR for this read-a-thon:

Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Covenant #2)



Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Covenant #3)





Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Covenant #4)















I will be posting hourly status updates on my twitter, @EllyBellyBooks, so if you guys want to know how I'm doing so far and what I've read, feel free to go to my twitter and check my tweets! If you're thinking of signing up and joining this read-a-thon, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment