My Reviews

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR!

I've recently discovered Top Ten Tuesday which is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish! I probably won't do Top Ten Tuesday every week, but I will definitely be posting more in the future! This weeks Top Ten Tuesday is Top Ten Books on my Fall TBR! Here's the 10 books I'm most looking forward to reading this fall, in no particular order;

1. The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson which is the sequel to The Kiss of Deception! This isn't  fall release, but I've been putting it off because I love reading fantasy novels in the colder months.

2. Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray, sequel to The Diviners! This also isn't a fall release, it was released last month in August but I haven't had time to get to it yet so Fall is when I'll be reading this beauty!

3. Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch. I'll be reading this in the Fall in preparation for Ice Like Fire which is released this October!

4. The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan. This is the final book to The Heroes of Olympus series that I still haven't read! I don't want to see Percy go! This book was also on my Summer TBR but I'm hoping with Rick's new series coming out this October it'll push me to finally finish this series up! Speaking of his new series...

5. The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan! This one comes out in October and it's Rick's new Norse Mythology series about Annabeth's cousin, Magnus Chase! I'm super excited to read a new series by Rick.

6. Winter by Marissa Meyer. This is the last book in The Lunar Chronicles and one of my top 3 most anticipated releases of 2015! It's released in November, which I consider to be winter but is still technically Fall so it's on my Fall TBR!

7. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. This book is on the BBC Top 100 Books to read which I'm using as a challenge to read more books I wouldn't usually go for and it seems like the perfect book for the colder weather!

8. You by Caroline Kepnes. This is on my Fall/October TBR to read since it's a thriller/mystery novel! I've heard a lot about it lately, I'm really looking forward to picking this up for Halloween!

9. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley. Another book on my October TBR I'm hoping to read for Halloween! Obviously Frankenstein is the perfect read for Halloween!

10. Walk on Earth A Stranger by Rae Carson. This one is actually released on the first day of Fall, today! I loved Rae Carson's The Girl of Fire & Thorns trilogy so I'm really excited for her new series! Especially because it's historical and I've been loving historical this past year!


Share with me some of your top TBR books for this Fall below! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment