My Reviews

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Bout of Books 10.0 TBR

I'm not 100% sure what books I'm going to be reading for the Bout of Books readathon, but here's what I have in mind. I change my mind a lot so this TBR will probably change, but I'm going to try and make daily blog posts, updating everyone on what I've read so far! Also, these books are in no particular order.


Here's what I'm planning as of right now:


Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott













Crewel by Gennifer Albin




Altered by Jennifer Rush





Etiquette & Espionage




Invisibility by Andrea Cremer and David Levithan






School Spirits by Rachel Hawkins







If I read all of those before the Bout of Books readathon ends, these books are what I will read:


Pivot Point by Kasie West






Burn for Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian




Let me know what you guys plan to read for this readathon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment